To this police officer, Loving and supporting Mbabazi is Patriotism

Time Check: 01:10am
Officer: How r u sir?
Me: M fine
Officer: We are checking for guns, do u have any in your car?
Me: I don't carry guns and I love my country
Officer: Do u love and support Mbabazi?
Me: Why?
Officer: U cannot claim to love Uganda today without supporting Mbabazi
Me: Since when?
Officer: Brother, drive safely...and do you have some water for me?
Me: Sorry sir, i dint carry any in my car
Officer: You know what I mean..because we people protect you on this road and at least water for me is oke
Me: Nice talking to you Afande and bye--


Michael Aboneka Jr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why we should worry about the growing inequality in Uganda

The US Africa-summit: What is in it for Uganda?

The Computer Misuse (Amendment) Bill 2022 cures no mischief